Wednesday, June 21, 2006

"Extra gas can. We forgot the extra gas can."

(Now that title is a reference no one will get.)

So because of the impeding storms this evening, we had the TV tuned to Judge Joe Brown, more for the weather map in the corner than for the show itself. But as it was ending, up came an ad for tourism in my hometown! Because apparently Judge Joe Brown is the most expensive advertising that Tourism London can afford.

Judging from the acting, they couldn't afford much. A family is stranded at the side of the road, and a Mountie comes and helps them out and starts telling them how much fun they could have had in London instead. They could have gone to Sunfest! (which was started by the father of my 5th grade archrival) And best of all, they would have only needed one tank of gas, the Mountie helpfully explains, holding up a gas can.

It was so bad that it completely made my day. And my day was already pretty good, seeing as I found out I'm going to San Diego next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home